Courses & Admission
The college at present conducts B Ed(MR) programme and has applied for DSE(MR) and B Ed(MR) through distance education which are expected soon.
Approved by the Govt.of Kerala and RCI(rehabilitation Council of
1. Admission to the course is always according to the directives given by the university from time to time.
2. Admission to the B.Ed course is based on marks secured in BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BMR or BRS(MR), BRSc, equivalent examination of Mahatma Gandhi University with 45% aggregate are eligible for the course. SC/ST – minimum pass, SEBC - 3% Concession, OEC – 5% concession in aggregate marks. Candidates who have a post-graduate degree in any subject will be getting weightage, 5 marks for First class, 3 marks for Second Class, 2 marks for Third Class and 5% weightage for M.Sc Health & Behavioral Science (MR optional)/ BMR/BRS(MR)/BRSc. 3% weightage for candidate who are parents or siblings of children with Mental Retardation.
3. Application forms can be had from the College Office on payment of 100/- in person or 115 by M.O Management Quota Application Rs. 25
4. Application should be supported by attested copies of Certificate showing age, qualification etc.(copy of marklists and degree diploma or provisional certificate of B.A/B.Sc., M.A/M.Sc./BRS/BMR/BRSc./ DCMR)
5. a) 50% of the seats will be filled from candidates of management’s
choice subject to the final verdict of the Supreme Court of India
in the matter.
6. Candidates provisionally selected should produce original documents at the scheduled time of the interview.
7. Late applications and applications not supported by necessary
documents will not be considered.
8. The following certificates in ORIGINAL should be produced at the
time of admission:
9. Provisionally selected candidates should be prepared to pay the fees prescribed by the University.
10. If the applicant is provisionally selected for admission, a registered letter will be sent assigning the date and time of interview.
Applicants are advised to keep sufficient number of attested copies of their certificates, mark lists etc before they submit it at the time of admission
Click to download the application form
Application form can be downloaded and send to the office with a DD of Rs.150/- for merit quota and Rs.50/- for management quota or had be send from the college office directly.
|The college is situated in Kerala, near to most of the cities in Kottayam districts and the same time in a hill area with very pleaseant climate|
|High Class Library|
|Guidance & Counselling|